• Feed RSS

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

 
 
Visit Us @ www.MumbaiHangOut.Org
Glowing
 
Gives me that look .......
Gets me all Smack .....
Tell me those things ......
I can not publish ......
Wrap me tight
Smack in the mouth
Put me on fire
pull my hair
tousle me ......
Bite me in the neck
Take me in your arms
I put four
Makes me delirious
Give me some snogging
I want to get wet with your love.
wet me with your love. 
 
Rose!

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
      
VISIT RUKHSANA FM ONLINE RADIO
http://www.freewebs.com/rukhsanafm   

Enjoy your stay at Rukhsana Group.

Moderators Rukhsana Group:
Aika Rani, Mumtaz Ali, Sitara Ansari, Lilly, Akhtar,
Contact us at: Aika_Rani@Yahoo.Com
Rukhsana-owner@yahoogroups.com 
**********************************                      
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment